BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST
This event will include a contest for Off Road Vehicles to show off their stuff, with different categories and awards.
- Rock Crawlers
- Scenic Driving
- Side x Sides
- Beauty of the Year
- Beast of the Year
- People\’s Choice
- One of a kind flag with photo of your vehicle and award
- Unique Trophy
- Lunch for 4 at a Local Eatery
- Bragging Rights
- Beauty and Beast Awards will be decided by the judges
- People\’s Choice awards will be decided by the most Votes.
- People purchase VOTE TICKETS-3 Votes/Tickets for $1.00. Entry with most votes/tickets wins!
- Don\’t be shy, buy votes for yourself or bribe your friends to buy votes for you!
Register your vehicle for $25
Food will available for a nominal fee
50 cents each, 12 for $5, 25 for $10, 60 for $20
Your kind generosity and unselfish volunteerism is once again requested to help us pick up trash along the Logandale Trails from 1 pm to 3 or 4 pm. FUN prizes will be awarded for odd trash, most trash, etc.. Bring your trash bags to the Blue Dumpsters located at \”PIC\’S PAD\” for prizes and Yummy Refreshments and a HUGE THANK YOU (with hugs)!
8 am-10 am: Registration
10 am-11:30 am: Judging
12 pm: Awards and Raffle Prizes
1 pm-3 or 4 pm: Trail Cleanup, Cleanup Prizes, and Refreshments
10 x 10 Vendor spaces are available and will be located in the grassy area at the Clark County Fairgrounds. Vendor Spaces are limited, you must fill out the registration form below to be considered, and Vendor Booths are FREE if you are a local Moapa Valley Business/Person or if your Merchandise is \”Logandale Trails Related\”. Register online using the link below.